We are seeking a great Materials Planner to join our growing team!
As a member of the Production team, the Materials Planner is responsible for maintaining appropriate raw material inventory levels, minimizing total freight costs and maintaining raw material inventories in SAP.
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- New Braunfels, Texas
- Reporting To
- Director of Operations
This role's hiring manager:
- Identify raw material capacity constraints to the Manufacturing and Production team.
- Track metrics and generates monthly reports for key business performance indicators relating to logistics and raw material levels.
- Identify BOM discrepancies and work with internal teams to correct.
- Monitor raw material levels to ensure production uptime.
- Conduct daily raw material inventory review walks.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly raw material inventory cycle counts.
- Complete raw material purchase orders and issue to suppliers.
- Foster good relationships with raw material suppliers for CGT U.S. Limited.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
What You Offer Us:
- Two (2) plus years of experience in raw material planning in a manufacturing environment.
- Two (2) plus years of experience in conducting inventory cycle counts.
- SAP experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- CPIM Designation.
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- A GREAT work environment
If you think you are the perfect fit - Please Apply Now! We are looking for you!
About CGT U.S. Limited
CGT - Canadian General Tower - is the newest premier employer in New Braunfels with a rich history as the world leading producer of coated fabrics and films for automotive and industrial applications! For over a century, we have invested in talented people who are dedicated to implementing the highest levels of technology and innovation. Today, our employees focus on our commitment to consistently deliver performance and first class quality automotive, pool, pond, containment, roofing, and decking products. Our newest location, in New Braunfels, TX will focus on the automotive industry. This is a very unique and exciting opportunity to start on the ground floor with an amazing new multi-million dollar facility, all new equipment, and an ideal location!
Not quite right? Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.