We are CURRENTLY seeking phenomenal Production Operators to join our growing team!
Starting Pay for this Role is $16.00 per hour with opportunities to increase to $18 over 18 months. Many promotion opportunities will exist as facility grows.
Third Shift receives an extra $0.50 per hour shift differential.
Training is Provided for this role
- Third Shift - Sunday - Thursday 11pm - 7:30am
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- New Braunfels, Texas
- Reporting To
- Production Supervisors
What does a typical day look like? I'm glad you asked!
- Safe operation of the production equipment in various production positions as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Reports to his Supervisor and proactively involves himself in identifying the defects in the manufacturing of the product and efficiently eliminates the root cause.
- Production Operators assist with set up, product and process equipment changeovers.
- Data collection and reporting into HMI’s and or Production based computer programs such as SAP.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
What You Offer Us:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment, preference given to those in the automotive, chemical, textile, plastics, or rolled goods industries.
- Willing and able to work in all areas of production - mixing, printing, inspection, operation.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Willingness to adhere to environmental regulations and company procedures.
- Willing and able to move between one or more of the core processes at the discretion and or needs directed by the shift Supervisor.
- Willing and able to work overtime and weekends when required.
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
Brownie Points if you have:
- Familiarity with HMI (Touch Screen) Operation.
Can train if you have a great attitude and are willing to learn!
What We Offer You:
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- A GREAT work environment
If you think you'll be the perfect finish to our team - Please Apply Now! We're looking for you!
About CGT U.S. Limited
CGT - Canadian General Tower - is the newest premier employer in New Braunfels with a rich history as the world leading producer of coated fabrics and films for automotive and industrial applications! For over a century, we have invested in talented people who are dedicated to implementing the highest levels of technology and innovation. Today, our employees focus on our commitment to consistently deliver performance and first class quality automotive, pool, pond, containment, roofing, and decking products. Our newest location, in New Braunfels, TX will focus on the automotive industry. This is a very unique and exciting opportunity to start on the ground floor with an amazing new multi-million dollar facility, all new equipment, and an ideal location!
Not quite right? Register your interest to be notified of any roles that come along that meet your criteria.